Wow…tiaras made of laurels!…how wonderful to be nominated for another award! And it always happens when you least expect it too! It’s better than breakfast in bed, especially when you didn’t sleep well the night before! I owe a deep curtsey of gratitude and most heart-felt thanks to sammiwitch of the lovely blog the life and times of a forever witch or nominating me for this award! Thank you so much for your kind thoughts about my work! Blissful blessings to you!
Ok, here are the rules for accepting this auspicious accolade:
1. give credit to the person who nominated you,
2. answer questions from the Super Sweet Blogging Award,
3. and nominate a “baker’s dozen” (13) blogs that you admire. (then send them the rules & questions!)
1. Cookies or Cake? CAKE! I mean, it’s cake!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Dark, dark chocolate, baby! The decadence level is measured in gigawatts!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? The dulce de leche the way the make it at el San Juaníno in Buenos Aires…we lived across the street for a month. It became my crack!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Breakfast-time. Goes great with coffee
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Canuta or petite-sweet, they’re both Spanish sweets for children.
The Bakers Dozen of blogs I am going to nominate are:
1. bucket list publications – click for hyperlink
- The Super Sweet Blogging Award! (homedesirable.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (thelifeandtimesofaforeverwitch.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (managuagunntoday.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Award (carolynrice.wordpress.com)
- Nominated For The Super Sweet Blogging Award !!! (ravenswitch.wordpress.com)
- Day 230..#The Super Sweet Blogging Award.. (originalapplejunkie.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (thebatamonblog.wordpress.com)
- WOW…Nominated For The Super Sweet Blogging Award A Second Time! (ravenswitch.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (awapara.wordpress.com)
- Passing the sweetness around! (lanternpost2012.wordpress.com)